Street Style - How To Get Many Outfits In One Suitcase
How on earth can you travel for three months and pack a wide variety of outfits in one suitcase? Here are my tips on how to look funky by creating many different styles whilst travelling. The key is to pack clothes that work together and are not heavy in fabrics. Your accessories are the most difficult to work out. By good planning your outfits will set you as a chic traveller.
- Choose three leather belts of neutral colour or dark brown that you know can work with many outfits.
- Choose a brown small leather bag that is plain and will work with many different colours.
- Choose three small jacket’s that work with your outfits and are versatile in this unpredictable European summer.
- Choose three sandals and three semi high shoes that are of one colour and you can walk in.
- One pair of sunnies and pearls always look great with any outfit.
- Nice gold or silver bracelet and earrings will always complete an outfit
- Swimwear one is enough you can always buy a new one along the way
- Capri trousers are so versatile and look great through out summer two should cover it.
- Shirts always look good with trousers or skirts choose a beige or white one.
- Lingerie 5 bras and 5 underwear light fabric can always hand wash
- Cardigans, warm and very girlie easy to wear
Summer tweed jackets are all the rage right now and very versatile
These gladiator sandals are kicking up a storm all around Europe.
Yes all in one suitcase. The key is light clothing that folds easily and no ironing
A summer hat always looks great
These semi white heels look great with all my outfits
Long pearls look great with many outfits
Leather studded beige sandals work well with play-suits or dresses.
Jimmy Choo - Names a Shoe after Iris Apfel!
I am so in love with Jimmy Choo for courageously designing these amazing 5-inch heels for my fashion icon Iris Apfel. This hand-woven leather sandal comes with lots of tassels and embellishment, just like Iris does.
What are the chances of Iris Apfel even trying them on let alone going out for a fashion stroll? I reckon she’ll give it a go! You, the fashion jury, you be the judge. Let your opinion be known on Jimmy Choo’s ’Iris’ shoe in the comment section.
Marni - Launches H&M Collection In One Hour
Marni launches its highly-anticipated H&M collection in store tomorrow for both men and women. You better get your fashion running shoes on and finalise your shopping lists. Happening right now is H&M’s VIP preview party for the lucky few. Can you imagine the line up tomorrow and the fashion tension as the doors open? Similar to the running of the bulls atmosphere. Once the doors open you can bolt for your fashion life to get your hands on the latest Marni collection. I love it all. The mens collection is so urban appealing, its parka and shirts are my favourite.
For those who can’t make it, don’t fret because the remaining collection will be stocked on H&M’s website. If all else fails the Ebay fashion police will nab as much as they can and get it online for double the price. Well, fashion does comes at a price.
Drew Barrymore in Los Angeles last night.