Jon Bon Jovi, - Style Tips To Create His Look
What do we think of when we look at Bon Jovi? He is famous for his leather jackets. How do I wear leather that suits me? What design combinations will make me look like a rock star? Â How do I combine the leather image without looking tacky?
Don’t panic here are some practical fashion guidelines that willÂ createÂ your own rock star look.
- Choose a flattering black leather jacket that looks great with your body shape and personal style. Â MilitaryÂ leather jacket orÂ aviatorÂ style is what Jon Bon Jovi wears.
- Try on loads of leather jacket styles until the one suits you and you are comfortable in.
- Buy anÂ expensiveÂ looking leather it makes a huge difference and its timeless.
- Cowhide leather ages well and has a more rugged, Jon Bon Jovi appearance.
- Leather jacket options:
- Bomber jackets have a roomier fit in the chest area and are fitted to the waist, making them ideal for lean men with broad shoulders.
- Motocross jackets typically fall to the waist and have metal hardware and zippered pockets; they are designed to have a tight fit.
- Â Distressed leather jackets have a vintage look and feel, with stiff lapels, boxy pockets and a worn-in look.
- Â Slim fitting shirts and t-shirts are essential.
- Jean style isÂ crucialÂ but make sure you try loads of brands to see what suits your body type.
- Leather trousers are very tricky. If you are very slim, long-legged then it will work.
- If you don’t look good in leather trousers go for a black,Â shinyÂ denimÂ Jeans, it works the image.
- If you have hair, then get highlights, you don’t see his grey hair do you?
- Accessories, chunky watch, leatherÂ necklaceÂ combined with a silver metal attachment thatÂ representsÂ you.
- ChooseÂ militaryÂ jacket in a different materials and colours for added stage appearance.
- Shoes,Â createÂ your own look here. Make sure its black, wear boots with studs. BuyÂ expensiveÂ looking leather shoes.
- Don’t buy shoes that look huge on your feet.
- ExpensiveÂ eyewear that suits you.
- GO TO THE GYM
Get this right and wear it with rock star confidence.
Love this style jacket
u -boat flight deck
GO TO THE GYM
Jon Bon Jovi - Still Rocks In His Fashionable Way.
Jon dictates his own style and rocks when it comes to on and off stage fashion.Â He has always created his own rock look that looks edgy. Jon knows how to team leather combinations without looking tacky. Notice he always sticks to black leather. The key here is he combines it with aÂ differentÂ material, never wearingÂ leatherÂ with leather. Â HisÂ militaryÂ jackets worn with his leather trousers creates a cool, slick rock image.Â Jon’s Â leather jackets designs are slim fitting which draws attention to hisÂ masculine figure and gives thatÂ sex appeal he isÂ famousÂ for.
Jon’s suit image still has a rock look about it, its all in the way heÂ combinesÂ hisÂ accessories.Â He chooses dark suits but takes close attention to the colour and style Â of his shirts. No matter what outfit he wears,his hair style Â always compliments his rock star look.
During his career he has released two solo albums and eleven studio albums with his band, which to date have sold over 130 million albums worldwide. Ð¢he band was declared the second richest band in 2011, behind U2, earning an approximate $125 million income.Â He also rocks by owning his restaurant called Soul Kitchen, based in New Jersey.
Jon’s look and image still looks great today. He is one of the most powerful influences when it came to rock fashion.